Innovative Care is dedicated to changing the way healthcare is delivered. We opened our first medical practice in 2015, and have added several new clinics in Chicago since then. The cornerstone of our business is Primary Care, Urgent Care, Therapy, but we also offer specialized medical care (Innovative Ketamine, Innovative Wellness, Innovative MedSpa).
While the rest of the world changed, healthcare largely stayed the same. We felt it was time for healthcare to evolve. Here, you can schedule an appointment online, see a provider virtually, or at our clinic. We offer cutting edge mental health therapy, ketamine treatment, and medical cannabis certification and teaching. We believe that quality healthcare should also be convenient. Welcome to healthcare evolved.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Be part of a medical group that is multi-practice and growing, yet nimble. We embrace change, we love new opportunities, and we are always striving to do better. Our forward-thinking team is passionate about what we do. Innovative Care has grown from one stand alone urgent care, to a group of six medical practices and counting.
If you are a hard-working, open-minded, innovative thinker, we invite you to check out our open positions. Don’t see what you are looking for? Drop us a line at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter.
Innovative Care is looking for a knowledgeable IT professional to support our growing company. This person will work directly with the management team (CEO, CofS, COO) and will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of technology used within the organization. This will be a contract position, with the potential for full-time hire after the contract period. It will be hybrid, meaning that you will work both in the office and remotely. You should expect to be in the office about two days per week, with additional time on-site as needed.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement a Google Workspace upgrade for the organization
- Install and configure computer systems for new clinics
- Diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems
- Provide administration oversight for day-to-day activities in Google Workspace
- Oversee email retention activities to comply with legal record keeping policies
- Create and maintain technical documentation (IT policies)
- Implement security controls
- Enforce security standards and audit controls within HIPAA standards
- Explore and implement new software products
- Responsible for Google Workspace access for all employees
- Oversee website maintenance and security
- Assist marketing and front end team with implementation of a CRM
- Assist marketing team with WordPress and website updates.
- Ensure virus protection and security patches are on all devices
- Support the marketing team with technology needs
- 2+ years of IT experience.
- Solid understanding of Google Workspace for business.
- Strong expertise in email, email infrastructure, mail transfer protocols, mail access protocols, email security
- Good time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to contribute to other projects as needed, supporting the company as a whole.
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to travel to clinic locations to install/configure/maintain computer systems.
- Certification in Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) preferred, but not required. This can be accomplished while employed with Innovative Care.
$55-65K based on experience
Innovative Primary Care is looking for a family/internal medicine physician to join our growing team. We have locations in Lincoln Park and Logan Square.
Innovative Primary Care is part of Innovative Care, a physician-owned medical group on Chicago’s North side. We bring primary care, urgent care and behavioral health together to address patients’ everyday healthcare needs. We create a collaborative care experience for our patients and make quality healthcare more convenient with self-scheduling, and virtual or in-person visits. Telemedicine has been part of what we do since day one, long before COVID made it mainstream.
Visit our website to learn more about Innovative Primary Care and what makes our tagline, Healthcare Evolved, true. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who is looking to offer personalized care at a smaller organization. New grads are also encouraged to apply.
Overview of Opportunity :
- Work Monday through Friday with the option of a four day week
- One required weekend (Saturday only) per month
- No on-call
- Physician lead organization
- Requires an MD or DO; completion of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency.
- No hospital rounds or call
- Excellent earning potential
Required licenses or certifications :
- Medical License
- Illinois Controlled Substance
- Board Certification
Pay: From $250,000.00 per year
We look forward to hearing from you!
Innovative Express Care is an urgent care provider in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. We are open seven days a week – Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm, and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Patient X-Rays
- Triage patients (vitals)
- Assures efficient patient flow
- Cleans and prepares the exam area for the next patient
- Point of care testing
- Must be a registered radiologic technologist.
- Professionalism is a must
- Exceptional patient care and communication
- Accepts and performs delegated responsibilities in a positive manner
- Team player
- Flexible with the hours of operation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 weekends per month
- Organized and able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service
The hourly pay rate ranges from $25-30. Benefits are offered for full-time employees
Innovative Therapy is part of a rapidly growing multi-specialty practice located in Lincoln Park. Our behavioral health practice is part of Innovative Care, a medical group that offers primary care, urgent care, behavioral health, and specialized medical care.
Innovative Therapy plans to double in size in the coming months, expanding to have our own clinic space, while we also continue to offer telemedicine. We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic LCSW or LCPCs to join our hard working team.
The ideal candidate is a licensed clinician LCSW or LCPC with at least two years experience post-clinical license (though are open to interviewing certain candidates with appropriate background). This candidate would be interested in working with a wide range of adults from diverse backgrounds. This position is ideal for a therapist who wants to focus on providing outstanding clinical care and being part of a supportive and collaborative team. Therapists with interest and experience in working with ADHD and PTSD clients preferred.
This position will be remote part of the time (using telemedicine), and in the office part of the time. There is a significant amount of autonomy, including the ability to make your own schedule. Some evening availability is required.
Join Our Team
Salary $69,000 – $72,000 based on experience. Signing bonus of $5,000 offered.
Benefits (medical, dental, vision) offered.
Interested individuals should email their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Innovative Therapy
Innovative Therapy has served Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood for the last four years. Our therapists specialize in treating mood and anxiety disorders, women’s mental health, trauma, EMDR, PTSD, ADHD, and obsessive-compulsive disorders.
In addition to offering traditional and evidence-based therapy, all our therapists provide comprehensive therapeutic services including conducting ADHD and PTSD screenings via telemedicine.
About Innovative Care
Innovative Care is committed to evolving healthcare. Our multi-specialty organization includes:
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care
- Behavioral Health
- Ketamine Treatment
- Medical Cannabis Certification